搜索
  • 批发联系:0755-82442610
  • 微信公众号:Freelure001
查看: 17009|回复: 37

Gary Yamamoto如何使用他的SENKO

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-13 21:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 土拨鼠 于 2011-11-13 22:27 编辑

本人发表在自由之路论坛的文章,未设置任何浏览权限的限制,所有注册用户都可以公开浏览,因此未经本人同意,谢绝任何形式的转载!

gary-yamamoto4.jpg

"Throughout my professional fishing career, the equipment has always been of prime importance to me. My wanting to fish with the best equipment possible, that's really why I got started in my bait and tackle-making business. I've got a lot of confidence in my product line, not just the soft baits but the rods, line, hooks, jigs, spinnerbaits and buzzbaits that I produce, that I've got the best possible equipment being fished today," says Gary Yamamoto.

“在我整个职业钓鱼生涯中,装备对我来说总是非常的重要。我想用最好的装备,这也是我开始从事饵和装备制造生意的原因。我对我的产品线非常有信心,不仅仅是软饵,还包括我生产的竿子,钓线,钩子,jig,复合亮片和蜂鸣式复合亮片,这些都是我现在在用的最好的装备了”,GARY YAMAMOTO说到。

Essentially, I require two things, and I design it into my equipment:
1)That fish will not let go of the bait, and therefore
2)That I will hook every bass for which I rely on the rod, hook and line.

实际上,我要求两点,并且我把这两点融入我设计的装备中:
1)我要鱼不会轻易吐掉的饵,然后
2)依赖我的竿、线和钩,可以刺中每条bass。

Senko Tactics    SENKO技法

Weightless Texas Rig       无铅德州钓组

"I believe weightless is the most effective way to fish the Senko, because of its subtle horizontal fall," says Gary Yamamoto. Gary flips, pitches or casts and allows the Senko to sink essentially on a controlled slack line. His focus is to maximize the horizontal falling drop of the Senko. He watches the line for a pick-up as the Senko drops. Due to the heavy density of the Senko, the fact is it sinks unlike any similar styles of baits. It shimmies and wiggles like a finning baitfish as it falls. The key to get this action is to always let your Senko sink on a controlled semi-slack line. Too tight of a line, it will fall too stiffly. Allow just a little bit of controlled slack, and the Senko's action loosens up and comes alive! Remember, you don't need to impart any rod action. Just "do nothing" to maximize what the Senko does as it drops.

“我相信无铅对senko来说是最有效的方法,因为SENKO下沉时微妙的动作,”Gary Yamamoto说到。Gary把senko放入、荡入或者抛至标点,放一点虚线,然后让senko自然下沉。他所关注的是,如何让senko下沉的过程最大化呈现出来。在senko下沉的过程中,Gary观察走线以判定bass的接口。因为senko的高密度,使得它在下沉的过程中,动作和其他任何类似的饵都不同。它震动摇摆的下沉,像极了痉挛下沉的饵鱼。 要呈现出这种泳姿的关键,在于保持钓线的半松弛状态。钓线绷太紧,下沉的动作会很僵硬。只要稍稍保持钓线的松弛状态,senko的动作就会马上活灵活现。 记住,你不需要用竿子去做任何动作。什么都不做,才能最大的发挥senko下沉的魅力。

If there's no pick-up on the initial drop, Gary glides the Senko along by simply raising his rod tip toward the vertical...slowly....then lowering it. The "raise" is only like raising a flag so the bass can see it. Then on the horizontal drop they eat it. Gary uses the "glide & drop" technique all the way back to the boat or bank - all very methodically and slowly. That's the key to your weightless Senko success, says Gary.

如果起初的下沉没有接口,Gary只简单的抬高竿尖,使senko“滑行”,然后再缓慢的放低竿尖。 “抬高”时,就像升旗一样,只为了让bass看见饵。然后在又一次的下沉过程中,bass才开口咬。Gary就用这个“滑行+下沉”的技法,一路把饵收回来,有条不紊。Gary说,这是使用无铅钓组玩senko的关键所在。

Weighted Flipping/Pitching        配重Flipping/Pitching

I flip and pitch a weighted Senko with 20 lb. Sugoi line around shallow shoreline cover, especially into brush or timber. Texas-rigged on a 4/0 to 5/0 straight-shank hook, with a screw-in sinker between 1/4 and 5/8-ounce, I overcast the target cover and allow the weighted bait to "swim" down toward the base of the brush, then employ the same swimming-and-gliding presentation if I didn't get bit on the initial drop says Gary. However, good cover such as this can be the obvious places for everyone to try, and can receive a lot of pressure from anglers who work flooded brush or trees from the "outside" as just described. However even with a lot of angling pressure, there can be bass tucked deep under the limbs near the base of a brush or tree are often unfished. Most anglers, their baits get hung up too high in the limbs to be effective or pendulum-fall too far out away from the base of the stem, says Gary. They will take some fish off the outside of the cover this way, but bass tucked under the limbs tight near the main trunk stem, these fish often won't come out to the edges. Envision it just like you'd tuck yourself under an umbrella during a downpour. You won't poke your head out from under the umbrella cover, and neither do these bass. So the weightless Senko becomes ineffective in this situation. A weightless Senko would not get down below the limbs but hang up too high in the brush to get a bite.

在近岸的浅水障碍中我用20LB的sugoi钓线来Flipping和Pitching配重的SENKO钓组,尤其是在灌木区和树桩区做钓时。4/0或者5/0直柄钩德州挂法,配以1/4到5/8oz的螺旋子弹铅。我把饵抛到目标障碍区,尤其是那些灌木区,然后让饵沉入灌木底部,如果在最初的下沉过程中得不到咬口,我会采用相同的“游动-滑行”的动作来呈现。然后好的障碍区,对于每个人来说都是值得一试的,因此这样的地方往往压力很大。但是即便如此,依然有bass藏在障碍的深处,靠近灌木的根部。大部分的钓手,他们的饵在还没到底的时候就已经挂住无法继续下沉,或者下沉时偏离了目标区域,Gary说到。 他们用这种方法,会从障碍的外围钓走一些bass,但是灌木根部藏在深处的bass通常不会到障碍的边缘来。想象一下,好比在大雨中你也一定会把自己牢牢的藏在雨伞下。你不会把头伸出伞外,就像这些bass也不会出到障碍的边缘。因此,这种情况下,无铅的senko的钓组变得无效,因为它会在不够深的地方被挡住,从而无法得到咬口。

So I ease the bow of the boat directly up to or over each bush, taking care not to hit the brush with the trolling motor. Then I drop the Senko over the side, work it through the center of the brush or tree until it hit bottom, shake it a little bit and they grab it.

所以我直接把船停在障碍上方,同时保证推进器不碰到这些灌木。然后我直接把senko放下去,让它一直沉到灌木从里面,到底之后,我抖一抖,然后鱼就会就饵。

As hard as it can be to get the bait down through the brush, it is even harder to get the bass out. That's where the 20 lb Sugoi made the difference with its abrasion resistance. Also for flipping like this, the straight shank hook (without the offset bend in it) makes a difference as it slips through dense cover better.

让饵从灌木丛中沉到底是一件很难的事情,但是同样甚至更难的是把鱼从里面拔出来。所以我选择的是20lg的sugoi钓线,因为它有良好的耐磨性。 而且,类似这样的flipping钓法,直柄钩会比曲柄钩有更好的穿越重障碍的能力。

Lightweight Screw-in Rig        
   轻量型旋入式配重钓组(福罗里达钓组)

I also use a lightly-weighted Senko. A lot. On breaklines, points, steep bluff walls, main channel bends, anywhere out away from shoreline cover, especially in mid-depths of 10 to 20 feet. I like to use either a 3/16 or 1/4-ounce screw-in sinker with a 4/0 or 5/0 straight shank wide gap hook, says Gary. I usually don't pitch it too far from the boat. I want it to fall onto prime structure I've located on the electronics. The screw-in weight causes the Senko to spiral as it falls. They say this spiral represents an injured or dying baitfish. But if you look at perfectly healthy baitfish, you see they too often swim in spirals, and the light screw-in sinker lets the Senko imitate this lively baitfish action. Once it settles on the bottom, just start shaking the rod tip, which will cause the Senko to jump one to two feet above the bottom. When you stop shaking, the Senko simply glides back down in a semi-circle. They strike it. By using a 3/16 to 1/4 oz. screw-in sinker to fish Senkos down to 20 feet deep, this is how I finished 13th at the Bassmaster Megabucks on Douglas Lake (Sevierville, TN) in May, 2001, thereby qualifying for the 2001 Bassmaster Classic. Weighted Senkos work says Gary.

我也常常使用轻量配重的SENKO钓组。 在分界线,尖角,断崖峭壁,主渠道的弯曲点,任何的离岸的标点(结构),尤其是在10~20英尺之间的深度。Gary说,我喜欢用3/16或者是1/4盎司的福罗里达铅坠,搭配4/0或者5/0的宽腹直柄钩。通常我不会抛很远,我想让饵直接下沉到我通过探鱼器锁定的主要结构处。旋入式铅坠使senko盘旋式下沉。有人说,这种盘旋式的下落正好模拟了受伤或者垂死的饵鱼。但是如果你仔细观察完全健康的饵鱼,你会发现他们也经常做出这种盘旋式的游动。 而轻型的旋入式铅坠使SENKO很好的模拟了这一生动的饵鱼动作。一旦钓组触底,只要轻挑竿尖,让senko在水底跳动一两寸。当你停止挑动竿尖时,senko就会半螺旋的下沉。这时候bass就会攻击。 我曾经在20英尺深的水域使用3/16到1/4oz的福罗里达SENKO钓组,当时我就是通过这个方法获得了2001年“鲈鱼大师百万美元”道格拉斯湖站的第13名,然后由此获得参加2001年“鲈鱼大事经典赛”的资格。Gary说,配重的SENKO钓组确实凑效。

Offset vs. Straight Shank Hook     曲柄勾 VS 直柄钩

Most of the time when fishing Senkos weightless, I am using the 9-series (five-inch) Senko, and I prefer to use the 63-Series size 3/0 Gamakatsu EWG with an offset shank. That is, with fish of an average size. When heavyweight fish are possible, I'll go to the stouter 64-Series hook in the same 3/0 size, or I'll start stepping up in hook size and may even step up to the slightly larger 9L-Series (six-inch) Senko on big bass waters, says Gary.

当使用SENKO无铅钓组时,我大部分时间都选用9系(5寸)的senko, 搭配63系的3/0号Gamakatsu EWG曲柄钩。通常针对平均尺寸的bass。 当我知道可能钓获大bass的时候,我会用64系列的3/0钩。 Gary说,在大bass横行的水域,我会选用更大的钩子,甚至连senko也用9L系(6寸)的senko。

Usually with a weightless rig, you use the weight of the soft bait itself to propel the cast. Because the force of the cast is borne by the soft bait, that is why I opt for an offset shank hook on weightless Senkos. The offset shank keeps the soft bait from slipping down the hook easily, says Gary. But when a sinker is used, the sinker weight propels the bait, and I prefer the straight-shank hook here, which I think provides a better hookset ratio.

通常使用无铅钓组时,抛投的力量主要来自SENKO本身的重量,这也是为什么这时候我偏好曲柄勾的原因,因为曲柄勾能更好的hold住虫子,避免饵从钩柄上滑脱。而使用配重钓组时,抛投的力量主要来自铅坠,这时我喜欢用直柄钩,因为我认为直柄钩有更好的着钩率。

Rod & Line     竿和线

If I get 12 bites in a two-day tournament and I miss one bite, I will be upset. I can't let that happen. I rely on the rod and the hook here. With power baits like my 8" 10-series grubs, I use a heavy rod with a straight-shank hook and a power set. I use a lighter action rod than this and do not power-set with the Senko. It's more of a rod pressure load and set.

如果在两天的赛事中,我得到12个咬口,确错过了其中一个咬口,我会非常沮丧。 我不能让这样的事情发生。 此时我非常依赖我的竿和钩子。 比如8寸的10系列卷尾蛆,我会用H调硬竿,搭配直柄钩,强有力的杨竿作合。 但是用SENKO的时候看我会选择调性稍软的竿子,也不需要大力的杨竿。这时更多的是依靠竿子本身的负荷来刺鱼。

Whether weightless or weighted, I like to use a long rod for Senkos. The length is so I can slowly sweep the Senko along about five feet with the rod. Depending on depth and line angle, this five foot sweep may raise the Senko a foot, maybe more off bottom. Then I pause or lower the rod tip, letting the Senko glide. I'll pause just an instant, just long enough to let the Senko settle back down on bottom, just bounce it along a bit or twitch it, then use the long rod to lift it and glide it some more. I try to create several falls, which is to say I pick it up and let it fall several times before I reel it in. That lift-and-glide tactic is one that works for me weightless or weighted in shallow or deep water, says Gary

无论是有铅还是无铅,我都喜欢用长竿子来玩senko。大概的长度是,我通过竿子的长度,能轻轻的让senko在水底扫过大约5寸的距离。根据不同的水深,和不同的钓线角度,这5寸的距离可能会让senko离底一英尺,甚至更多。 然后我暂停动作,或者慢慢放低竿尖,让senko自由下沉。饵到底之后,轻轻抽动或者稍作弹跳动作,然后继续用长竿子重复这样的动作。 通常在我收回饵之前,我会做几次这样的动作。 这个挑起-下落的技巧,对我来说无论是浅水还是深水都非常奏效。

I usually don't go below my 16 pound test clear Sugoi fluorocarbon line most of the time with Senkos, says Gary. Due to its strength, I know that whatever I hook with this line will almost certainly be making the trip to the weigh-in basket with me.
我通常不会用16lb透明色以下的氟碳线玩senko,Gary说道。出于强度的考虑,我知道无论我用这个线怎么杨竿,我几乎都会成功的把鱼带进我的称重蓝。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-13 22:26 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 土拨鼠 于 2011-11-13 22:48 编辑

Senko Rigging Illustrations   SENKO挂法示意

Weightless Texas Rig
         无铅德州钓组   
       senko texas.jpg

Tie a worm hook to your line without a weight in front of it. With the 9S 4" Senko, a 1/0 to 2/0 hook is about the right size to start, and a 3/0 or 4/0 to begin with the 5" Senko.

不加铅坠,直接绑曲柄钩。 4”的senko配1/0到2/0的钩子就够了,5”的SENKO就配3/0或者4/0的钩子。

Weightless Wacky Rig       无铅wacky钓组   
      wacky senko.jpg

Simply tie a short shank hook to your line. Then bend the Senko in the middle so both tips touch. Then poke the hook straight through the bend in the middle.

直接绑个短柄的钩(有wacky专用钩),将虫身弯曲,头尾相触,然后钩尖穿过虫身中间弯曲的地方。

"With the hook in the middle, both ends of the Senko seem to have increased action when you shake your rod tip. This is usually a light line technique for clear water, and it can be deadly," says Gary.

Senko Size Selection     SENKO的尺寸选择

senko size.jpg
Make no mistake about it, I love to catch big bass with big Senkos says Yamamoto enthusiastically. I usually choose the biggest Senko that I think will work and then downsize if I must. But I don't automatically pin on one of the six- or seven-inchers in every condition. I try to let the water clarity and surface conditions dictate the Senko size. Here are some of my rules of thumb for size selection, starting from largest:

尺寸上并没有太多的限制,我喜欢用大SENKO钓大bass, GARY满怀激情的说道。 我通常会用我觉得能起作用的最大尺寸的SENKO, 然后如果必须的话,我再减小尺寸。但我并不是什么时候都挂个6寸或者7寸的SENKO。 我主要考虑两个因素: 一是水的清浊程度, 二是水面的情况。 以下是我对于尺寸选择的一些经验,从大的开始:

1.) In off-colored water or stained water with a wind-generated chop I'll usually start at the top; a 9X-series (seven inch) 9L-series (six-inch) Senko, often with a screw-in sinker under these conditions and 20 lb test Sugoi line.

在水色不佳或者较为浑浊且伴有风的情况下,我会用最大的,7寸或者6寸的SENKO,配弗罗里达铅坠(旋入式子弹铅),用20lb的氟碳线。

2.) Where there are deepwater docks and deep main channel points, I use the 9X-series (seven-inch) Senko weightless - and simply letting the lure fall to the bottom. Without any sinker, the 9X Senko is heavy enough to fall deep fast. What many anglers do not know is that there are larger deepwater baitfish around such locations, therefore the bulky baitfish profile of the 7X works better. In the Bassmaster Invitational on Lake of the Ozarks (Osage Beach, MO) in November, 1999, I placed 13th fishing deepwater docks and deep main channel points like this with the 7X says Yamamoto.

在深水码头或者深水主河道尖角处,我用7英寸senko无铅钓组,简单的让饵一直沉到水底。7寸的senko没有铅也能沉的很快。很多钓手都不知道的是,在这样的地方,常有大一些的深水饵鱼,因此稍大尺寸的7寸senko自然就更奏效。 在1999年11月Bassmaster欧扎克湖的邀请赛中,我用这种方法拿到第13名的成绩。

3.) The next step down in size is when fish are sticking close to shallow cover and the water is a little stained. Then I want to give them a slightly more visible target with the six-inch 9L-series Senko, plus I want to target the bigger, more active fish with the six-inch Senko in a tournament. However, most of the time under such conditions I think I can catch as many or more with the 5" Senko as with the 6" Senko, they are not that different says Gary.

第二步就是当鱼呆在浅水障碍附近,而且水质稍有浑浊时。这时我想给鱼一个更易看见的目标,所以选用6寸的senko。当然我也想6寸的饵能钓到大一些,更活跃的鱼。而实际上大部分情况下的结果是5寸和6寸的senko得到的鱼获并无多大区别。

4.) But as the water clarity improves or the wind dies, I'll start stepping down one size at a time. Often this means sticking with the five-inch 9-series Senko with 16 lb Sugoi line.

如果水质变好,或者无风的情况下,我会直接缩小尺寸,用5寸的senko,搭配16lb的Sugoi氟碳线。

5.) In the very clearest conditions I'll go all the way down to a four-inch 9S-series Senko weightless on 6 to 8 lb Sugoi line and a spinning rod. These are the conditions I faced and how I placed fourth in the International Bass Classic on Bolsena Lake (Bolsena, Italy) in June, 2003.

在水非常清澈的情况下,我会直接用4寸的senko,无铅钓组,搭配6到8lb的线,用直柄竿做钓。 在2003年7月意大利博赛纳湖的国际Bass经典赛中,我就面临着这样的情况,我用相同的方法拿到了第四。

So for best results try to balance your Senko size selection with the conditions as you find them, regardless of which size may have worked best last week when water clarity or wind conditions may have been different, says Gary.

总而言之,想要得到最好的钓况,就要根据实际情况来选择senko的尺寸。而不是老想着上周什么样的senko好用,因为这次和上次相比,水的清澈程度不一样,风速风向也已经不一样了。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-13 22:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 土拨鼠 于 2011-11-13 23:00 编辑

Senko Color Selection      SENKO颜色选择

With the growing popularity of my baits in recent years, I've been losing the advantage of having my own "secret" colors, laughs Gary, adding proudly that this is okay with him. Generally, there is not much specific you can say about color except you need to uncover whatever color works according to what the fish want to hit on any given lake or day, says Gary.

近年来我的饵越来越受欢迎,我也失去了自己的“秘密”颜色, Gary洋洋得意的说道。总的来说,并没有哪个颜色比别的颜色更有特效,实际上这取决于鱼在某个特定的水域所喜欢攻击的猎物。

I am constantly trying numerous new colors and color combinations. Yet at the same time, I have a small selection of reliable stand-bys that work well everywhere across the country, indeed worldwide. So while innovation and experimentation with color is endless and ongoing, here are some of the steadfast stand-bys that have given me and other top Team Yamamoto professionals our advantage on the national and international tournament trails, says Gary:

我从不间断的尝试各种新的颜色和其他配色。但是同时,我也发现有一些颜色确实比其他颜色更加可靠,在全国各处乃至世界各地都如此。 因此,一方面关于颜色的创新和实验是永无止境的,同时这里也提供一些确实曾经在国内外赛事中给我以及YAMAMOTO职业钓手们更大优势的色系。

912.jpg
Color 912 (Green Pumpkin w/Black & Watermelon w/Black Laminate)    #912号色(南瓜绿+黑&西瓜绿+黑 腹背双色)
I've always relied equally well on my 297 color (green pumpkin with black flakes) and my 194J (fading watermelon with black flake). They're both top fish catchers. Among customers 297 and 194 are my two top-selling colors. Personally, I found that I'd always be experimenting, switching back and forth between the two colors, looking for it to make a difference. So I'd be using the 297 and doing well with it, yet still wanting to try the 194J to see if I couldn't entice an extra fish or two into the livewell on that. At times it didn't seem to matter at all. Other times, it appeared as if 297 would be favored over 194J or vice versa. Many times, it wasn't clear whether this favoritism was real on the part of the bass - or was it just my own confidence in 297 or 194J on any particular day? So, on one hand, I had two great confidence colors. On the other hand, if I was constantly juggling and judging which color was best, then that could potentially distract me from other more important aspects of my presentation...so I came up with the idea of laminating them together into one bait. You can't always see the contrast difference between the 297 and 194J laminate. It is not so apparent unless light catches it. Rather than stark contrast, I think it is the similarity of the 297 and 194J colors that appeals to bass so much in this Senko. It's subtle and it works well.

194J.png 297.png
我对#297号色(南瓜绿+黑闪片)和#194J号色(褪色西瓜绿+黑闪片)一直都非常信赖。 这两个颜色都表现非凡。对钓鱼人来说,#297和#194是最畅销的两个颜色。 我个人,总是在这两个颜色之间不断变换,不断试验,想找出两者的不同表现。 所以,当我用#297号色并且表现良好时,我总是还想去试试#194J,看看是否还能再骗上一两条鱼。大部分的时间,两个颜色并无差异,偶尔也有#297号色比#194J更好用的时候,或者相反的现象。 很多情况下,我并不清楚,这到底是因为bass对两个颜色反应不同导致钓况不同,还是因为我自己对这两个颜色的信心不同而导致的。 因此,一方面来说,我有两个很好用的颜色,同时我又在两个颜色之间判断到底哪个才是最好的。这可能会在无形之中让我忽略了其他更重要的比如如何“呈现”。 于是我产生了把这两个颜色分层做在一个饵上的想法。 你其实并不能总是很好的分辨这两个分层的颜色,除非在光线和角度刚好的情况下。与其呈现出明显的不同,我倒认为正是#297和#194J的相似性让这个双色的SENKO对bass有着强烈的吸引力!它微妙而有效。

With the 912 laminate, I now focus all my attention on the more important aspects of my presentation, and I'm not concerned whether bass prefer 297 or 194J. You see, whichever one they want, I have confidence I'm using them both at once...and scoring well! I have used this 912 color to my competitive advantage on the Bassmaster and FLW pro trails for about two years now. In fact, I used this color exclusively to win sixth place at the Bassmaster Pro Tour on Lake Guntersville, Alabama in April 2002. I simply used one rod the whole time with 16 lb. test Sugoi line and a weightless Texas-rigged 912 Senko, says Gary.

有了#912双色,我现在能把自己的注意力放在更重要的关于怎么呈现的方面,现在不用再去操心bass是更喜欢#297还是#194J。 你看,不管他们喜欢哪一个,我都有信心,因为我一个饵上两个颜色都有,而且牢牢的粘在一起。我曾经在Bassmaster和FLW职业赛事上用这个颜色用了两年。实际上在2002年4月,在阿拉巴马州的干特斯威尔湖站的“鲈鱼大师巡回赛”中,我只用这个一个颜色,拿到到了第六名的成绩。 我整个赛事都只用一把竿子,搭配16lb Sugoi氟碳线,和912色的无铅德州senko钓组。

231.jpg
Color 231 (Plum w/Emerald Flake)     #231号色(紫红+翠绿闪片)
I placed ninth with color 231Senkos during the FLW Tour on Kentucky Lake (Gilbertsville, KY) in May 2003. Color 231 has worked well for me and for members of Team Yamamoto's national pro staff everywhere we've gone on the Bassmaster and FLW Tours. And not just recently reveals Gary. "For a long time 231 has been a personal confidence color of mine whenever a june bug type Senko is called for, color 231 is what I use," says Gary wisely.

我在2003年5月在肯塔基湖站的FLW巡回赛上用这个颜色的SENKO得到了第九名的成绩。#231号色对我以及所有YAMAMOTO的职业钓手们来说,在所有的Bassmaster和FLW巡回赛上效果都非常好。“在很长的一段时间里,#231都一直是我个人很有信心的一个颜色,当大部分人用junebug色的SENKO时,我则选用#231色,” Gary精明的说道。

323.jpg
Color 323 (Watermelon w/Black & Gold Flake)      #323色(西瓜绿+ 黑色&金色闪片)
Gary says this is a color he first made some years ago for Lake Mead, Nevada and he's held onto this 323 color as his own secret for a while now. Having several years of success under his belt with the 323, it is a confidence color for Gary.

Gary说这个颜色最初是为内华达州的米德湖开发的,而且这个#323色一度是他自己的秘密色。#323这几年来带给他的胜利,说明这也是个Gary很有信心的颜色。

"Since Mead, I have used 323 all across the country and I have also had a number of Team Yamamoto's top Bassmaster, FLW and international anglers test it for me too. 323 has consistently proven to be a strong color worldwide," says Gary, adding that, due to the small gold flakes in it, that differentiates 323 from my other watermelon patterns. The gold flakes make 323 more like a bluegill color pattern, especially in dark or deep water. In shallow water, it can appear to be a baby bass or small golden shiner, he says.

“从米德湖之后,我在全国各地用#323色,同时我还有很多顶尖的Bassmaster、FLW的职业钓手们帮我测试。 #323色一直被证明在世界范围内,都是一个很给力的颜色,”Gary说道, 因为虫子里面的细小金色闪片,使得#323和其他所有的西瓜绿色系的饵都不同。 金色闪片让#323色看上去更像蓝鳃太阳鱼,尤其是在黑暗的深水中。 在浅水中,它则更像一条小bass或者小的金体鳊鱼。

214.jpg
Color 214 (Smoke w/Black, Blue & Gold Flake)      #214号色 (烟灰色+金色、黑色、蓝色闪片)
I achieved seventh place at the Bass Masters Classic on Lay Lake, Birmingham, Alabama in July, 2002 pitching 214 and 912 Texas-rigged Senkos up tight to boat docks and to bass buried deep inside dense grass beds in shallow water. Like 323, the gold flakes make color 214 more of a bluegill or panfish color pattern but it can appear to be a blue-tinged shad or minnow too.

在2002年7月阿拉巴马州雷湖站的Bassmaster经典赛上,我在用#214和#912号色的SENKO拿到了第七名。 我的主要策略就是用德州钓组紧贴码头做钓,以及浅水重草区pitching技法。和#323一样,金色闪片让#214色看上去更像太阳鱼或者其他蓝色鲱鱼、米诺等小饵鱼。

021.jpg
Color 021 (Black w/Blue Flake) - Whenever the fish want dark color Senkos, 021 is what I use says Gary.
#201号色(黑色+蓝色闪片)——无论什么时候bass偏好深色系SENKO时,Gary说我总会选择#021色。

208-222.jpg
Color 222 (Watermelon w/Green & Red Flake)      #222号色(西瓜绿+绿色&红色闪片)
Color 222 helped me take third place at the Bassmaster Invitational on Sam Rayburn Reservoir (Jasper, TX) in March, 2001. Most of the time, between pre-fishing, the actual tournament and what you've been doing well with lately, that's what helps you uncover a particular color that works, says Gary. So there is nothing too specific I can say about the 222 ("Christmas Tree") color pattern except that I have a lot of luck with it all across the country as well as with 208 (Watermelon w/Black & Red Flakes) which is complementary to 222.

#222色让我在2001年3月在山姆雷伯水库举行的Bassmaster邀请赛上拿到第三名的成绩。大部分情况下,通过赛前试钓你会发现哪个颜色好用。所以对于#222色(“圣诞树”)我认为没什么特别的可说,除非说我在全国各地用#222都靠运气,或者说我用#208色(西瓜绿+黑色&红色闪片)也是靠运气的 (#208色是#222色的一个补充色)。

gary-yamamoto2.jpg
These are the fundamental techniques and criteria that I am using now to fish Senkos concludes Gary.

Gary说,总而言之这些都是我用SENKO的一些基本的技法和准则。
发表于 2011-11-13 23:09 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2011-11-13 23:26 | 显示全部楼层
好贴,一口气看完了,又学了不少东西
发表于 2011-11-13 23:27 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,学习了。
发表于 2011-11-14 00:14 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦啦
发表于 2011-11-14 00:52 | 显示全部楼层
鼠兄的贴久看不腻,看一次受教一次```
发表于 2011-11-14 08:51 | 显示全部楼层
好文章。
发表于 2011-11-14 08:57 | 显示全部楼层
Yamamoto的质量和诱惑是无以伦比的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|Archiver|自由之路 ( 粤ICP备10090730号-1  

GMT+8, 2017-12-19 04:05 , Processed in 0.206351 second(s), 22 queries .